Within the HORIZON Europe framework program, the project “PHOREVER” was funded with excellent evaluation results! LRE is proud to be part of the consortium.
To develop a multisensing platform for the detection of Extracellular Vesicels (EVs) in human blood samples for monitoring cancer and cardiovascular disease at the Point-of-Care.
Empower the performance by three sensing modalities, two photonic integrated circuits, microfluidic chips and data analysis supported by AI tools.
Project Partners of the PHOREVER project:
1) Institute of Communications and Computer Systems. GR
2) LioniX International. NL
3) Centre Suisse d’Electronique et de Microtechnique SA, CH
4) Amsterdam University Medical Center, NL
5) PHIX Photonics Assembly, NL
6) LRE Medical GmbH, DE
7) University of Ioannina, GR
8) National Kapodistrian University of Athens, GR
#horizoneurope #projectPHOREVER #pointofcare